Hear what our clients have to say!
• We have been using Rock Star since June 2011. They are incredible! Our walkers are beyond professional. Each day, they hand write a message letting us know how the dogs are feeling and any health issues. We trust them 100%. We could not be any happier with the service they provide. Tabatha runs her business like it was the most important thing in her life. She's a real professional. I wish all of the businesses I dealt with on a daily basis were run like Tabatha runs Rock Star.
• Tabatha's care, thoroughness, and detail oriented approach is unmatched. I returned after a near two week trip to a happy, healthier (yup-healthier), content cat. Her flexibility, attentiveness and professionalism was dearly appreciated. The ease of her payment system and scheduling platform made for a seamless experience. Thanks Tabatha for the excellent service, you will be my first call when I head out of town.
• I needed to go out of town for work and was looking for a dog sitter. A number of people had recommended Rock Star and I decided to give them a chance. I now see why so many people recommended them. Joanne was great and my dogs were happy and healthy when I got back. Their prices are very reasonable. I will definitely use them again!
• I have used Rock Star for the last two years (and starting a third) to walk my dog daily during the work week. My dog LOVES his walker, and I can tell she loves him back in her daily notes. I know how the walk went, what, um, "business" has been done or not done that day by my dog, and other useful details. I have always been able to count on them for a last minute walk and even pet sitting. My dog and I can completely rely on Rock Star!
• First, let me say that in all the small businesses I've had dealings with, none compare with Rock Star Dog Walking & Pet Sitting in terms of professionalism, attention to detail and anticipating the kinds of questions customers might have. It is clear that this is a real business for Tabatha, not just some fly-by-night organization. Clearly she recognizes that pets accustomed to having their family around appreciate human interaction. She sends us pictures of the cats when she visits. She makes sure to text us on her first visit of our trip to assure us that she's been there and she makes sure we text her on our return to make sure our animals are not left to fend for themselves in case something has happened to prevent our return.
• Tabatha with Rock Star has been absolutely wonderful. Best dog walker experience we have ever had. Reliable, organized, on time and friendly. Cannot recommend Rock Star enough!
• I absolutely LOVE Rock Star!! Gregg does an amazing job with my pup Shelby Bean. He leaves me daily notes about their walks and always makes sure she is well taken care of. Tabatha and Gregg are trustworthy and professional. They are flexible with schedules and have helped out numerous times last minute. I trust them with my pup who is like my child and would highly recommend Rock Star Dog Walking and Pet Sitting!!!
• Rock Star has saved us in more than one pinch. Tabatha and Joanne were professional, friendly, and reliable. We felt completely comfortable leaving our house keys and our pet in their capable hands. Scout even began to recognize Joanne and was excited to see her every day!
• Lucy, our lab/beagle mix, and I LOVE Rock Star Dog Walking. Lucy is healthy, happy and content. Tabatha is wonderul, so caring and professional. Gregg leaves cute little notes about how Lucy is doing and the highlights of their walk together. Like the postman, Gregg walks Lucy in the rain, sleet,snow and cold. Gregg has also "dog sat" for a long weekend by coming to my home 3 times a day to make sure Lucy is walked, fed and played with. I highly recommend Rock Star Dog Walking! They are awesome!
• Rock Star Dog Walking has been exceptionally accommodating, reliable and pleasant to work with. We're kept informed what our puppy is up to on a daily basis. When we have scheduling conflicts, they have always been understanding and willing to adjust their schedule. Two paws way up for Rock Star!
• Rock Star Dog Walking is absolutely fantastic! Their service is reliable and flexible and it's so nice to not have to worry about trying to rush home after work - I know Cinnamon is in good hands during the day. Tabatha is always available and quick to respond to questions - I loved how Pam and Tabatha came before the first walk to introduce themselves and meet us and Cinnamon. Truly a top-notch organization and I would recommend them to anyone looking for pet care.
• I have used Rock Star many times since moving to Minneapolis and couldn't be more pleased. I travel often and can always count on Joanne, my cat sitter, to take excellent care of my kitty. Rock Star has been incredibly accommodating when I have had to give short notice. Joanne leaves a nice note and my cat is always in good spirits when I return from trips. Tabatha made me feel very comfortable by coming to my house and introducing herself and my sitter Joanne before the first appointment. I would highly recommend Rock Star to any pet lover!
• My husband and I have used Rock Star Dog Walking for all of our pet sitting needs since moving here in December 2010. Joanne has been wonderful, our pets love her. It's such a relief to be able to leave town and know that they are receiving such great care. Top notch company. Very loving AND professional.
• Rock Star has been wonderful thus far! My puppy Truman has a TON of energy, and our dog walker Tracy has been just fabulous with our very happy pup. I have never had a dog walker before, and feel completely comfortable with the Rock Star team. Thanks again!
• When we go on vacation we rely on you to take care of our feline family. We feel so confident you love and care for them while we are gone and getting the brief updates and photos is so reassuring, one less thing to worry about. Thank you again.
• We've been using Rock Star Dog Walking for our new puppy, and I can't recommend them enough. Tabatha was so knowledgeable, and when I (as a novice puppy owner) didn't know what questions I should be asking, Tabatha would proactively give me the information I needed to know. I really appreciated that. (I've also switched to a higher grade of puppy food, too, thanks to Tabatha's advice). I love that the walkers have GPS systems on their phones, so I know when they're there--it gives me a lot of peace of mind when I'm at work. And Gillian, our dog walker, is the best. She leaves me detailed notes about our puppy, which is helping me track how our dog is progressing in terms of crate training. I love knowing that our pup is in such good hands with Gillian! Just today, I recommended Rock Star Dog to another colleague looking for a dog walker, and I'll continue to recommend them.
FOR MORE INFO CONTACT US HERE:
Make sure to check your junk mail if you don't hear back from us.
Call us now: 612-272-6349